How to Install Missing Java Plug-in With Mac OS X Lion (OS 10.7.x)
If you are running OS X Lion (OS 10.7.x) on your Mac, you may need to install the latest Java Plug-in. To do so, please follow the fast and easy steps below:
1. When you encounter a Java applet, you may see “Missing Plug-in” display.
2. Click the down arrow to download the missing Java Plug-in. In the dialog that displays, click the “Install” button to start the Software Update.
3. The Java Plug-in will download to your Mac.
4. The Java Plug-in will install on your Mac.
5. Once the Java Plug-in has downloaded and installed successfully, click OK.